The wiki page we had to create for our digital media module required us to work in groups of four. At first I was apprehensive of working in the group, as I was worried about how it would affect my grade, and their grades. Yet the tweasure hunt definitely improved my outlook. The group were friendly and did well in the hunt compared to many. This made me enthusiastic about adding positively to the group and wanting to improve the work we did together.
Organising the group to get things done was difficult. Facebook was a godsend. We were able to coordinate the excursion into town and additions to the wiki page. Nessa made great attempts to get the group going on the wiki page and created the vital bones of the article. The lads then added useful pieces to the page with good information. My contribution was in adding certain sections of the article, and most of the formatting of the pictures. I wanted to add video to the page, for originality, but Alan Ryan informed over me over twitter that .gif images were the best I could do, so I made one out of a video I took. I made the gif as long as I could within the wiki’s limits.
Throughout the entire process, the group worked well together, and I really enjoyed working with them.